This Micro Learning Unit is part of the professional development work of The Institute for Regional Security.
The aims of this Unit are:
- Ensuring participant familiarity with key leadership concepts, and
- Nurturing a mindset for participant self-development, direction and regulation around leader self-identity and behaviour.
Sections 1 to 4 consist of a single short video clip. Before viewing the Unit Videos or completing Unit Readings, write down and retain your own definitions of ‘leader’ and ‘leadership’. You’ll be asked to review those definitions in the final section of the Unit.
A suggested approach to undertaking the Unit:
- Write down your definition of ‘leader’ and ‘leadership’.
- View Sections 1-3.
- Complete the Readings.
- View Section 4.
- Complete the questions and exercises in the Final Quiz’
- Complete the final Review Exercise.